Welcome to Harrison Speech Pathology
Harrison Speech Pathology is a private practice based in Lake Macquarie, New South Wales providing premium speech pathology services to both children and adults.
Our unique point of difference
The challenges faced by families of children and adults with disabilities and special needs cannot truly be understood and appreciated unless you, as an individual, have a genuine exposure to such challenges over a sustained period of time.
- assessment and intervention services to children and adults focused on impairments of speech and language skills
- Hanen© programs for receptive and expressive language delay, late talkers and children diagnosed with social-pragmatic disorder and autism spectrum disorder
- assessment and therapy targeting paediatric feeding difficulties in babies, toddlers, children and adolescents
- stuttering assessment and intervention
- assistance with school readiness regarding literacy skills – reading, spelling, phonemic awareness and auditory processing
- NDIA registered provider of assessments, technology and therapy supports
- expertise in the ability to incorporate iPads and technology into speech pathology intervention
- unrivalled experience in service provision for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders