Harrison Speech Pathology offers a wide range of speech and language therapy services for our clients in Newcastle
We understand not every treatment works for every client, which is why we provide a range of service provisions and utilise many therapy techniques to ensure the best possible result. Our individualised service is one of the best in Newcastle and the Hunter, with a particular focus on integrating technology in the therapy experience.
The team are trained in many areas of speech pathology service provision and are dedicated to continually expanding our offerings.
Harrison Speech Pathology currently provides:
- Assessment and intervention services to children and adults focused on impairments of speech and language skills
- Hanen © programs for receptive and expressive language delay, late talkers and children diagnosed with social-pragmatic disorder and autism spectrum disorder
- Assessment and therapy targeting paediatric feeding difficulties in babies, toddlers, children and adolescents.
- Stuttering assessment and intervention
- Assistance with school readiness regarding literacy skills – reading, spelling, phonemic awareness and auditory processing
- NDIA registered provider of assessments, technology and therapy supports
- Expertise in the ability to incorporate iPads and technology into speech pathology intervention.
- Unrivalled experience in service provision for children with autism spectrum disorders
Harrison Speech Pathology is a Commonwealth Government accredited lead agency service provider for:
- Private Health Insurance (check with your individual policy)
- FaHCSIA © – Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package
- FaHCSIA © – Better Start package
- National Disability Insurance Agency – NDIS package
Harrison Speech Pathology is devoted to providing a therapy experience unlike any other. No matter the requirements or needs our team will provide a quality therapy experience for the client.
Get in touch with our team about our range of speech pathology services today.